EXPERTS in TIME and MEASUREMENT
Pendulum Instruments is a global supplier of Test & Measurement solutions for measurement, analysis, simulation and calibration of time and frequency related parameters. The company has 60+ years of experience and has been awarded “Best-in-Test” honorable mention from T&M World magazine several times, and Pendulum Instruments was awarded “Electronic Company of the Year” in the “Elektronik i Norden” magazine.
The Pendulum CNT-104S Multi-Channel Frequency Analyzer is a revolutionary new concept for super-performance multichannel frequency and time-interval analysis in a bench-top unit. You can track parallel frequency, phase or time simultaneously on 4 input channels on the large graphic screen. These instruments feature gap-free measurements, and have <7 ps resolution time resolution, up to 13 digits/s frequency resolution, and a measuring speed of 20M results/s. CNT-104S can replace and outperform any existing Timer/Counter/Analyzer on the market.
- Four channel 400 MHz Frequency Analyzer – plus optional RF-channel up to 24 GHz
- NEW measurement modes: 4 parallel counters in one box; Multi -stop Time Interval
- Gap-free zero-dead-time frequency/ period measurements
- Ultra-high resoluti on: Time: <7 ps; Freq.: 12-13 digits/s
- Ultra-high meas. speed: up to 20M meas./s to internal memory
- Graphic touch screen display
GPS Frequency & Time Standards
Pendulum brand frequency standards offer extreme accuracy for applications in telecommunications, calibration laboratories, automated test systems and design departments.
GPS-disciplined references offer traceable Cesium-like stability at an attractive price. Units are self-calibrating. A stand-alone high stability frequency standard is available where traceability to external reference is not required.
- GPS-disciplined Rubidium clock
- Internal battery option for transportation and mains-free field use
- 1-pps, 5 MHz, 3x 10 MHz, 2x 1.544/2.048 MHz standard outputs
- Plus 4x optional outputs
- User friendly front panel operation, selectable for eight languages
- Use of both GLONASS and GPS gives better signal coverage (GPS-12RG)
Frequency Distribution Amplifiers
The Pendulum Frequency Distribution Amplifiers, FDA-301 and DA-36, offer an economical solution to low-jitter and long-range distribution of Frequency Reference and/or Time Synchronization Signals.
The versatile and modular FDA-301 can distribute sine reference frequencies and time synchronization signals (1-pps and unmodulated IRIG) from a central source to up to 18 remote sites (point-to-multipoint). Additionally, it can distribute serial Time-of-Day messages (NMEA or user defined code) and telecom sync signals (E1/T1 clock/data).
Looking for pre-compliance tools for measurement & analysis of Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI)?
Pendulum is also a supplier of world-leading EMC-Scanner products.
Now you can detect your EMC hotspots early during development!