Bridge Technologies creates advanced systems for ensuring high-quality, profitable digital media service delivery in broadcast, cable, satellite, OTT and telecoms applications.
Providing a sophisticated platform for converging digital media services, the company’s award-winning products and solutions include analysis, measurement, and monitoring systems, intelligent redundancy switching, and comprehensive analytics solutions for TV-Everywhere providers.
Compatible with all major industrial standards, ruggedised for reliability in challenging environments, and built for low-energy operation, Bridge Technologies systems bring greater efficiency to digital media businesses by making it simpler to manage complexity.
NOMAD, and NOMAD-PRO, is the ultimate all-in-one monitoring and analysis solution for the technician on the move. Cover all the monitoring needs encountered in hybrid IP multicast, OTT and RF networks.
– Portable monitoring solution
– Gigabit Ethernet Electrical/Optical
– Microbitrate technology for identifying IP packet burst issues
– Patented Mediawindow™ technology for easy IPTV verification
– Multicast/Unicast IP streams
– TS and RF telemetry logging to file
– OTT: HLS, M-DASH, Smooth Streaming, HDS, RTSP
– QAM A/B/C, DVB-S/S2, DVB-T/T2, 8VSB, ASI & VSAT
– 1PPS External Reference
– USB WiFi
REMOTE PRODUCTION ANALYTICS
The VB440 IP probe provides a breakthrough for the monitoring and analysis of high-bitrate broadcast media traffic as defined in ST 2110 and ST 2022-6 for core broadcasting networks, production studios, master control centres and outside broadcast vehicles and venues. It enables production teams to continuously survey all layers of media transportation on an IP network and facilitates quick rectification of potential problems, helping to maximise Quality of Service (QoS).
– VB440 w/ Instrument View Engine
– Monitor ST2110, ST2022-6/7, ST2059-2 & NMOS
– HTML5 remote access
– Remote production analytics
– 8 simultaneous users
– Dual 100 Gbit interfaces
– Status, Video, Audio, Packet Loss, Waveform/Vectorscope
– SR Live Metadata
– Signal Genration
– SD, HD, HDR, JPEG-XS, 4k over IP
APPLIANCE, SOFTWARE, HARDWARE
The VB330 Probe is the flagship in Bridge Technologies product offering towards broadband and media operators.
The VB330 is deployed either on dedicated embedded hardware, as a pre-configured and pre-installed appliance or as a software-only solution.
– Hardware, Software & Appliance based
– MultiCore CPU architecture, ultra-high performance
– Dual 10G/25G/40G/100G network connectivity for Appliance version
– L2TP Remote PHY and IPv6 compliant
– Continuous monitoring of 2000 IPTV streams for QoE/QoS
– Patented MediaWindow™ technology
– ETR290 Engine, up to 1000 in parallel w/Gold TS Protection
– Supports MPEG2 SD/HD, H.264/MPEG4 SD/HD, H.265/HEVC HD/4K/UHD, JPEG-XS
– Closed Caption extraction according to CEA-608/708
– SCTE 104 and 35 ad-insertion marker monitoring
– Event logging according to SCTE-35
– OTT Engine, up to 1000 channels with QoE/QoS verification of HLS, M-DASH, Smooth Streaming(tm) and RTMP
– Verimatrix(tm) DRM support, AES128 decrypt engine
– Timeline view and seconds-resolution thumbnail archiving
– Encoder Boundary Point Analysis for segmenter alignment verification
– Objective QoE content analysis with MOS scoring, blockiness, blurriness, noise, brightness, contrast
– Loudness monitoring according to ITU 1770, ATSC A/85 and EBU R128
– SRT monitoring supported for reliable Internet transport