Power Meters, Light Sources and Optical Test Kits
VIAVI has released a completely updated range of optical handheld fiber test tools, the SmartPocket V2.
Fiber installation and maintenance duties is driving the need for a more capable cost-effective range of fiber tools. The SmartPocket V2 is a family of pocket sized optical handheld tools, that are rugged for field use, including the industries smallest, most compact wavelength (λ) selective PON power meter for G/E-PON and XGS-PON/10G-EPON deployments. Supported by the Mobile Tech App (MTA) for instant test result upload and inventory management, part of the StrataSync Test Process Automation (TPA) suite.
- Instant On, it’s ready when you are – no boot time
- Power measurement with no setup – OptiChek mode
- Super-fast multi-wavelength loss testing – approximately 1 sec
- Huge storage capacity – >1000 results
- Always available – superior battery life, with multiple power options
- Cloud connectivity – result upload and asset inventory management
A new range of optical handheld power meters (broadband for general applications and wavelength selective for PON/FTTH), light sources and optical test kits for measuring optical power levels and insertion loss for both Single mode and Multimode networks.Suitable for network build and maintenance tasks for Enterprise/LAN, Metro (LAN/WAN), Access, and FTTx (e.g. Home/Antenna) applications, with standard and high-power level options for use in telecom, and military applications.