- Three advanced 2/3-inch CMOS image sensors for high sensitivity: F12 @ 60Hz (extended mode)
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) (Hybrid Log Gamma)
- Industry standard B4 lens mount
- Signal-to-noise ratio 62dB (standard)
- Dual SDXC media recording
- 50 Mbps 4:2:2 10-bit recording (H.264)
- Standard MPEG-2 recording up to 35 Mbps
- 1080p slow motion recording (120fps)
- Records Sports Exchange Standard formats (1080/720p)
- Snap-on SFE-CAM bonded LTE transceiver (USB or RJ45 connection)
- Built-in wireless LAN (2.4GHz/5GHz), high speed MIMO with dual external antennas
- 3G-SDI (x2) outputs
- 3G-SDI input for pool feed
- HDMI output
- Ethernet LAN (RJ45)
- USB host for network function
- Time code IN/OUT
- Genlock input
- XLR audio input (x3) and output
- DC Power out connection (x3)
- Direct connection (68p) to fiber module
- Remote control (via direct connect or network)
- Slot for wireless audio module
- Slot for future expansion
Complete IP Workflow
- Advanced low latency (<500 ms) streaming up to 20Mbps (H.264)
- Stream camera or pool feed signal
- Zixi error correction with automatic repeat request (ARQ)
- SMPTE 2022 forward error correction
- Remote control via web browser or RM-LP100
- IFB audio
- Return video (IP or SDI)
- Progressive FTP for transfer of live video
Extrordinary Camera Performance
The heart of the GY-HC900 is a production-quality imaging system that begins with a B4 mount lens. The camera adapts to a variety of lenses and automatically corrects for aberration. Three 2/3-inch CMOS sensors, combined with an F1.4 prism, produce full HD images with excellent sensitivity of F12 at 60Hz (extended mode) and a high SNR of 62dB (standard). JVC has paid particular attention to dynamic range and provides an HDR mode for expanded creative expression.
A 4-position optical filter compensates for a variety of lighting conditions. Positions are: 1 (clear), 2 (1/4 ND), 3 (1/16 ND), and 4 (1/64 ND).
Memory Card Recording
The Industry's Most Connected Camera
JVC has taken connectivity to the next level with the GY-HC900. The camera incorporates a new processing engine that enables recording and low latency streaming, and simultaneous decoding for return video and IFB. Talent in front of the camera can engage in a 2-way interview with return video and audio while streaming live to air—all of this without any external boxes or backpacks. Depending on the mode, latency can be as low as 500ms for both outgoing and incoming video. Cellular bonding takes place with the optional snap-on SFE-CAM module, or with a Wireless LAN connection to one of our bridge units.
The GY-HC900 is equipped with Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) Wireless LAN technology for high speed, long range communications.
For studio and EFP operation, JVC offers the flexible FS-900 camera module which attaches directly without cables and feeds a 3-in-1 base station.
Please use the links below to download further information, or visit JVC Professional Video. Concilium is JVC Professional Video Products authorized partner in South Africa, where we can provide local support for your JVC Professional Video products including sales, training, installation and onsite support.
Customer downloads area:
Would you like to receive monthly newsletters?
Would you like one of our technical specialists to call you to discuss your specific needs, arrange a demonstration or assist with any other technical queries?
For fastest response you can contact us on +27 12 678 9200, or click here
Alternatively, please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.