Keysight introduced four new 2-channel InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscope models including EDUX1052A/G, and DSOX1202A/G. These new scopes replace the EDUX1002A/G and DSOX1152A/G. The most obvious difference is the new Keysight black colour scheme.
The most important thing about these new products are the following enhancements:
- Higher available bandwidth (now up to 200 MHz)
- Deeper memory (now up to 2M points/channel)
- Faster update rate (now up to 200,000 waveforms/second)
- Lower segmented memory re-arm time (now down to 1 µs)
- More segments (now up to 500 segments)
- LAN interface (previously only the USB interface was available on 2-channel models)
- I2C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, LIN (now standard and with protocol lister/table display)
The new/replacement scope prices are lower, in most cases, when compared to the previous models. Encourage your customers to begin ordering and stocking these new models immediately to meet customer demand.