InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
Keysight was recognized as the leader in oscilloscopes according to a Frost & Sullivan report – Oct 2020.
The InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes are entry-level oscilloscopes with professional-level capabilities and connected software for remote control and data logging. It features 6-in-1 instrument integration and is part of the Keysight Smart Bench Essentials Series of four unique instruments that harness one powerful graphical interface. Have confidence in your results knowing the 1000 X-Series uses the same Keysight-custom technology used in other InfiniiVision Series oscilloscopes. Finally, an entry-level oscilloscope you can trust to give you professional measurements.
- PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software for remote control, data logging, and automated testing
- Achieve 50 MHz to 200 MHz of bandwidth
- See more signal detail with up to 200,000 waveforms/second update rate
- Set up teaching labs with the free Educator’s Resource Kit and standard built-in training signals
- Utilize up to 4 analog channels at one time
- Quickly learn how to use with built-in help and training signals
- Perform advanced analysis with mask testing, FFT, math functions, analog bus, and protocol triggering / decoding capabilities
50 MHz to 200 MHz
2 or 4 analog
Max Sample Rate
Max Waveform Update Rate
Max Memory Depth
GAIN ACCESS TO PROFESSIONAL-LEVEL CAPABILITIES
SMART BENCH ESSENTIALS SERIES
The InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series is part of a family of four professional-grade instruments — a digital multimeter, power supply, function generator, and oscilloscope. The PathWave software enables you to harness the power of four instruments in a single software interface. Easy setup provides quick control of your test hardware.
The Smart Bench Essentials family comes with intuitive lab tools to track and manage your maintenance schedule to ensure all instruments are up to date. Test, analyze, and share results collaboratively — across the room or around the world.